- This competition is a promotion run by Camera Pro Pty Ltd (ABN 87 134 765 521) of 507 Crown St, Surry Hills 2010 and Local Rewards of 25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills 2010.
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of the competition (the Terms and Conditions)
- This competition is a game of skill, and chance does not form part of selecting the winner
- This competition is split into four rounds.
- Each round will run for a period of three months.
- The first round will run from 04.05.21 to 04.07.21
Eligibility to Enter
- To enter this competition, entrants must:
- Be an Australian resident.
- Be 16 years or older when entering in the Senior Local Lens Competition, or 15 Years or Younger when entering in the Junior Local Lens Competition
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or any related entity of any consultants, suppliers or retailers associated with the Promoter and this competition. Immediate family mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, at any time, to:
- Verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence; and
- Disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believed has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- Any entries which are illegible, comprehensible, offensive, or incomplete may be deemed invalid, by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
- Failure by the promoter to exercise its right under clauses 8 or 9 does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
How to enter
- The Promoter will announce a judge for each round of the competition. The judge will elect a single winner based on the most creative Competition Photo (in the Promoters sole and absolute opinion). The winning photo must have been submitted validly by an eligible entrant (the Winner).
- The winner will be selected at 9.00am on DATE at 25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The judge’s decision is final. There will be no correspondence or reviewing of this decision.
- The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the winner being selected. The email will contain instruction on how to claim their prize. The name of the Winner will also be published a print edition of Urban Village magazine, on the Local Rewards website (localrewards.com.au), Urban Village website (www.urbanvillage.com.au) and Camera Pro website (www.camerapro.com.au). The Winner will be announced through the website channels not less than 28 days from the date the Winner is selected.
- The Winner will receive a Prize.
- The Prize is not negotiable, transferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash or other currency.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the safety, quality, suitability of merchantability of the Prize. The Prize is not for distribution or re-sale.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize as described in the Terms and Conditions. If the Prize (or any element of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with one of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Both the Winner and competition entrants’ consent to the Promoter using their Competition Photo, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period, without numeration, for the purpose of promoting the competition (including any outcome) and the Promoter and its business, and promoting any products, manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Subject to the below cause (Unclaimed Prize): if for any reason the Prize is not claimed by the Winner (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, which time will be 14 days, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited and will become property of the Promoter.
- A re-draw for the Prize, may take place 15 days after the original Winner has been notified, at the same time and place as the original draw. This is subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The new Winner, if any, will be notified via email, within two (2) business days of the draw, with instructions on how to claim their prize (the new Winner). The name of the winner will also be published on the Urban Village, Local Rewards and Camera Pro websites, as well as a later issue of the print edition of Urban Village Media.
- If this competition is interfered with in any one or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to:
- Technical difficulties
- Direction of any regulatory authority
- Unauthorised intervention
- Act of God
The Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by the law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, postpone, or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Release To the extent permitted by the law, the entrant agrees to release and forever discharge the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) from and against all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described).
- The Promoter may collect personal information of any entrant to conduct this competition and may disclose this information to third parties. By entering this competition entrants’ consent to the use of their personal information.
Travel & Accommodation
- The Winner is responsible for arranging and paying for any for any transportation to the location of the Prize, including but not limited to airfares, accommodation, and car hire.