As part of the Spring into Surry Hills program in the lead up to the Surry Hills Festival on September 22, the Surry Hills Creative Precinct will be hosting a program of special tours, exploring the heritage, art and architecture, eateries and creative enterprises of Devonshire Street and surrounds. Meet the neighbourhood’s talented entrepreneurs, the curators and artists who bring you Spring into Surry Hills. Kicking off in August, there will be 5 tours leading up to the Festival, plus two tours across Festival highlights on Festival day. Visit HERE for bookings.
Themed tours include:
1. Art/Architecture Creative Trail – Saturday 25th August
2. Craft Beer Creative Trail Saturday – 15th September
3. Art/Architecture Creative Trail – Saturday 15th September
4. St Peters Church Choir & local history – Sunday 16th September
5. Surry Hills Spring Tasting Trail Thursday – 20th September
Guided tours on festival day will visit all the highlights. Surry Hills Festival, Saturday 22 September, 11am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm.